Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake

Tonight we had coffee at Barnes & Noble. Actually, I had coffee and Audrey had some kind of tea. But the real feature was the Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake. Was this ever good! It's probably the best bundt cake I've ever had. It's certainly worth a try. It was certainly nice after a hard day's work.

The Dow Jones lost 128 points today, and for some weird reason, I feel good about it. Maybe it's because it wasn't 500 or 700 points like previous days. Or, maybe it's because The market opened down 700 points this morning, then rose and settle down only 128 points. This would be equivalent to a 200 point drop a year ago. A year ago, this would have been a really bad day. So why should I feel good? Not only is the market screwed up, but I'm screwed up, too! Can I sue the Dow Jones for screwing me up? Even if I could, they wouldn't have money to pay.


1 comment:

Rana said...

avOrv and I had House Blend Meijer's coffee beside our fire with firebrands waving in the air due to the kids' interest in becoming firebugs. While sitting by the fire drinking our coffee, Ginger snoozed on my lap and soaled up the warmth and affection of her family.