Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy.... Body

I don't know what your definition of a busybody is, but mine is.... me!  I'm not a busybody in the traditional sense, but just in the fact that lately I am so.... busy. Getting up at 5:00 in the morning isn't early enough anymore. I drive down close to my job, have breakfast and do paper work (some paper and some computer). Then I go to the job and put in a day, then do bids, pick up materials for the next day, and make more arrangements. I finish up about 8:00 - 9:00 in the evening. Get to bed at 10:30, wake up at 1:30 with aching knees, lay awake, then get up at the usual time and do it all over again. Now I'm even working Saturdays. Yuk! And to think that there are some people who thought I was doing nothing all the time.

Tonight's blog comes from Starbucks, a grande, an egg salad sandwich, and a refill. I hope that the creator of this expensive coffee is rewarded in heaven. There are Starbucks stations all over the city.... my office away from home. By the way, the sandwich and coffee were both great! I heard that drinking lots of coffee helps prevent colon cancer. I have the pictures to prove it!


No comments: