Thursday, May 14, 2009

Farewell!

Today I am sad. Tomorrow I will be more sad. I'm saying farewell to an old friend that I have known for the past five years. We've been many miles down the road together. This friend has been with me at work, play, and on vacation. My friend has never let me down. My friend has provided comfort, great music, scenic views, a sense of safety, and a sense of pride. 

I feel as though I am betraying my friend by saying good bye. I'm sure my friend doesn't care, but I do. Another is taking my friend in and providing loving care. But I know I will be jealous when I see my friend with this other person. 

Melissa, take good care of my Sequoia. 

Yes, my readers, I sold my friend for 13,500 pieces of silver. I feel like Judas. I am such a traitor. I think I will go and.... and.... er..... well..... pay up on my new friend. My Ford F150. 

No comments: