Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

Thank goodness, my job seems recession proof. Right from the beginning of the year my business stepped it up a couple of notches. Actually it began in October of last year. There's work for every day of the week, including weekends. Weekends are for finishing and planning the up-coming week. For example, today I planned for the supplies for a tiling job that will last a whole week. This afternoon I will pick up those supplies. 

So this week goes like this: Tile job Monday through Friday. Estimate Monday afternoon and pick up supplies for Tuesday's job. Roof repairs on Tuesday. Door installations on Tuesday and Thursday. Sprinkler system repair and electrical on Wednesday. Door installations on Thursday. Work in more bids throughout the week. Finishing up on Friday. 

Right now I am scheduling one to two weeks ahead. It could all end suddenly, but when I think it is about to end, more work comes along. I hope it keeps it up. I know the Lord is faithful to provide. 

Today, I had to "grande" cups of "Pike's", if you know what that is. Starbucks, my office away from home.

No comments: