Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Week Ends

A busy week has ended only to encounter a busy weekend. Yes, My business is still going strong and there are evening things I have had to do. This has made life go past in a blur, so fast that I almost missed turning 60. This week we attended our grand daughter's Christmas concert (Amber), and Audrey's company party. I actually knew two other people there (kind of). And, of course, because everyone was yacking at the same time I couldn't understand what anyone said. But I did a lot of smiling and nodding my head. The food was good. All in all, not a bad time. 

Tonight, though, is one of my favorite parties, Nadine's Christmas party. I call it a Christmas party only because I can't spell hoursdevours (orderves). Ha! Anyway, I know every one there and the food is great (except for the mushrooms). No offense to the mushroom cook but I equate that just a little higher than squash and sweet potatoes. Anyway, before I step too deep in the doo..... this is my favorite party.

I have also invited all of Rod's Home Repairs employees to a party at my house, or maybe at Starbucks. At any rate, it will be a party of solitude and deep enjoyment. Oh, did I mention that I am the only employee?

We will also be driving to Wausau, Wisconsin to spend Christmas with Ron, Sonia, and Archie. We are greatly looking forward to this. I want to drive the F-150 because it has 4WD, it comfortable, has a good ride, and is quiet. You never know what kind of weather we will encounter. Audrey wants to drive the Prius because it gets better gas mileage, has heated seats, satellite radio, and is more comfortable for her to drive. So, should we take the F-150, the Prius, or both? Your vote is appreciated.

We have been invited to no New Year's Eve parties as of yet.

Stay tuned to see how all this pans out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You can come to our New Year's Eve party if you want. We're having one for our friends.