Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ufda!

A $750 billion switcheroo! After priming the market for the bail out, Paulson made the sudden announcement of a switcheroo! The money is not going where they said it would go. Now I feel I've been robbed and lied to! But, that's OK, the government evidently can rob us and lie to us with no penalty. 

I've been doubly robbed. They will tax me to pay for the bail out, and because of the big lie the markets are tumbling making my assets worth less until the become worthless. Do they ever think before they act? Do they know what they will do with the money now? I have an idea, send me some. Oops! I shouldn't have said that because Obama plans to do just that with his new stimulus package. But somehow I don't feel that I'll get any of that either. 

Since Obama was elected, the markets have tumbled and tumbled some more. I believe that is a statement. If the markets keep going down, we will all need stimulus checks. Paulson has no clue. Neither does Obama. Ufda! This hurts. 

I hope tomorrow is a better day. If not, Friday will be basement bargain day. But with the idiots running the fed and the treasury, will they really be bargains?

No comments: