Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Custard, Licorice, and Candy Corn

Good Times is the place to buy frozen custard. They have a flavor of the day or vanilla or chocolate. They also have many varieties of things that look like blizzards and such. All tasty, creamy, and smooth.... and sometimes nutty. I love their turtle custard. And guess what? It's pretty cheap. Tonight, Audrey and I had a cup of their vanilla custard. Yummy!

We stopped by Target to pick up some more black licorice. Two bags! I love this stuff.... and it's not only good, it's good for me..... no cholesterol. Young & Smylie's licorice is some of the best. Rich licorice taste, nib sized, soft and chewy. It's great with a cup of black coffee.

Fall is not only my favorite time of the year, it is also the time for Candy Corn. I love Brach's candy corn. We picked up two bags of that tonight, too. I wonder how long they will last?

I hope you didn't get a toothache reading this.





1 comment:

Rana said...

Nope, not a toothache, just a wish for all the yummy stuff. I ADORE black licorice, candy corn, and Gummy Fruit Slices.