Thursday, December 4, 2008

TP

TP. That's right, toilet paper! 

I volunteered to drive down to the Navaho Indian Reservation in Arizona to deliver donated gifts from our church. I have the Sequoia and will be taking that full of people. The gifts are going down there by semi. Last night I got this unusual request from our Co-ordinator. She requested everyone going to bring a roll of toilet paper since there will be so many people there. No I don't know about you, but I don't know how much business I can do sitting on the white throne in one day. It seems like a lot of TP. Then it occurred to me, couldn't someone have been assigned to bring a package of TP. This just seems too strange. All of us will go walking in with our little roll of toilet paper.

I just couldn't drink coffee as I wrote about this.

No comments: